It’s obvious we love the color green, but we view “green” as a verb too. Each year, Americans use around 69 million tons of paper and paperboard. How can you reduce your carbon footprint? One way you can “go green” is with your dental benefits.
But how does this help the environment?
For every 1 million subscribers who go paperless:
- 22 million gallons of water will be conserved
- 1,632 trees will be conserved
- 7 tons of solid waste won’t be manufactured
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for an online account. Everything you currently get on paper is accessible online. Visit com/subscribers to set up an online account.
- Download our mobile app. You can use the app to find a dentist, access a recent claim or use our toothbrush timer tool. You can even pull up your ID card on your device!
Ditch the paper and access your dental benefits online. It’s green- just the way we (and Mother Earth) like it.