Healthy employees are more productive, but almost half of employees don’t fully understand their company’s coverage options, according to a nationwide survey. The best way for employees to take full advantage of their plan is to understand its features. Use this guide as your insurance assistant to encourage your employees to use their benefits:
1. Budgeting and Treatment Costs: Even if all employees are on the same plan, dental costs are determined on an individual basis. Our Dental Care Cost Estimator can help employees plan for their next procedure. Access it online or via our mobile app.
2. Insurance 101: Our Dental Insurance Infographics contain everything employees need to know about benefit basics.
• Dental Benefits 101: Why dental benefits matter; classification of services
• Dental Benefits 102: Insurance lingo defined; out-of-pocket costs
• Dental Benefits 103: How a claim is processed; Explanation of Benefits (EOB) example
We also have a series of videos and other materials designed to help subscribers understand some of the most commonly asked questions about using dental benefits.
3. The Mouth and Body Connection: Dental benefits make more than a healthy smile. More than 90% of systemic diseases—like cancer and diabetes—can be detected at a dental checkup. Use our brochures and infographics as your oral and overall health hub.