Grab supplies you already have in the craft cupboard to make Mom’s Mother’s Day card this year. This project uses recycled toothbrushes and paint made from baking soda to design a one-of-a-kind card for Mom’s special day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baking soda
- Food coloring
- Old toothbrush(es)
- Heavyweight paper
- Measure baking soda into cups.
- Measure out an equal amount of water into your measuring cup.
- Add food coloring dye to water.
- Pour the colored water into one of the baking soda cups.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure a smooth consistency that isn’t runny or thick.
- Repeat the above steps for additional colors.
- Use your recycles toothbrush to paint onto plain construction paper.
- Fold in half and address to mom on the front.
Looking for more fun crafts for the kids? Check out: