The key to making a healthy, satisfying non-alcoholic sangria is managing the sugar content. By swapping out soda or juice for sparkling water, we’re able to cut down significantly on unnecessary added sugars. Make sure to read your labels. We’ve selected sparkling water with zero grams of sugar. We picked seasonal fruits from the local market. Feel free to swap in your favorite stone fruits! Watch out for citrus like lemon and lime, which are highly acidic and can wear on your teeth’s enamel. What are you adding to this low-sugar summertime sangria?
- Rinse all your fruits thoroughly.
- Chop the fruits into bite-sized pieces. Remove stems and pits from cherries. Peel the orange.
- Add three cups of ice to a large pitcher.
- Pour in peach flavored sparkling water, club soda (or sparkling water), and raspberry sparkling water.
5. Add in your chopped fruits. Stir carefully, allowing the fruits to saturate the liquid.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Viola! You now have a refreshing, low-sugar sangria for the whole family.
Looking for more tooth-healthy recipes? Check out: